Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, you may contact us at any time for further details. We will never sell, share, or otherwise give out your information to others in any ways different from those disclosed in this policy. By visiting betterbusinessgifts.com, you are accepting the practices as described below.
• This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.betterbusinessgifts.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and opt in to receive emails. You may decide not to provide certain information, but that may prevent you from using key features of our online shopping experience.
• To process an order, we require you to provide payment method billing information (credit card, debit card, online wallet, or ACH information), shipping and any other necessary contact information (email, shipping address, and phone #). This information is secure and will never be made publicly available to other parties, and will only be used to process orders. Payment information will only be shared with our bank for payment authorization. We do not save this information.
Information is Used For:
• Information provided when placing is used order only to complete that order.
• Information is not shared with outside parties.
• Email addresses are used to answer emails from you or to contact you regarding order-related issues, and to provide order and shipping confirmations.
• Opt-in registration to receive email updates on new products, services, and promotions can be done on our website. Unsubscribing to such email can be done at any time via our website or a link at the bottom of such emails.
Google Analytics Tracking
• We utilize Google Analytics and other similar services to track website user activity at both the aggregate and individual levels. Google is able to track your web activity and online behavior on our website by user ID tracking, a feature we have enabled within Google Analytics. Your user ID and personal information is always anonymous to us within the Google Analytics program. Google uses the information they gather to create personalized advertisements for you based on your online behavior.
• Google is very transparent about their privacy practices. To learn more about how Google uses your information, click here.
• Google does provide an opt-out option if you do not wish to have your information used by Google Analytics. To do so, you will need to install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which can be found here.
Third Party Services
• We use third parties to perform services such as payment processing and credit card authorization, fraud protection, evaluation of visitor activity, and data analysis. We provide your personal information to these third parties with the sole intent of using the services they perform.
• When you create an account with us, you are required to provide us with an email address so we can send subsequent confirmation emails after you place an order with us. If you have selected to receive our promotional emails, you will be included in our email campaigns. You will always have the option of unsubscribing from our promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email.
Data Security/Credit Card Information:
Betterbusinessgifts.com is obligated to protect your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we are given online. We use an SSL (secure socket layer) encryption certificate provided by VeriSign, the leading SSL Certificate authority enabling secure e-commerce and communications. Credit card transactions are processed through our secure internal credit card processor.
Links to Other Websites:
Disclosure of Information to 3rd Parties:
We may disclose any personal information when required by law or in a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities, including but not limited to credit card fraud, and conform to the edicts of state and federal law or comply with any legal process served on us. To protect and defend our rights or property and related properties, or visitors to our website, and related properties. Also to identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise our website or its related properties.
Credit card fraud is a felony and we will aggressively prosecute anyone attempting to misuse a credit card number. We track every transaction and will use all means available to prosecute persons attempting to commit fraud.
Credit Card Review
We take the threat of credit card fraud very seriously. We use an internal fraud score algorithm that evaluates every order based on the billing information you provided on our website, the shipping information provided, the credit card information entered, and order size (in dollars). Any orders that receive a high fraud score will be subjected to credit card fraud evaluation.
All materials including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, logos, slogans, content, source code and other written and visual materials on betterbusinessgifts.com are the exclusive copyright, trademark, and/or otherwise noted intellectual property owned and/or licensed by Better Business Gifts, LLC. Any misuse of this may be punishable by law.
Effective Date: March 17, 2021